Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eye Brows!

Dear Readers!
Ah I am so sorry that I have no been blogging as much lately! I have gotten a lot of really great suggestions so be expecting some cool posts coming up. I promise I will post more than once a week and give everyone some fun things to look out! So with out further a do...

Today I am going to blog about eyebrows! My friend Gracie told me it would be cool to show how to pluck your eyebrows! I personally just get my eyebrows waxed at a salon, so I don't necessarily know how to pluck eyebrows, BUT here are some good videos on how to! I DO NOT advice you to do this unless you really know what you doing because eyebrows can get screwed up really easily! Here are a few helpful videos and links.

You can also do things to make your eyebrows look thicker.
How to thicken your eyebrows- this link should help you out in thickening your eyebrows.

Although I don't know much about eyebrows. These links really helped me, so they should probably help you! Remember I am always loving suggestion! Thanks for the views!

Much Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment