Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Braids!!!

Dear Homies,

Ok... so I officially have a new obsession. Braids! They are seriously so in right now! I really really like how you can dress a braid up and make it fancy, or you can wear a casual braid.  

Types of braids- This link should show you some of the different types of braids. I personally am so bad at doing my hair but you tube is a really great way to teach you how to do each one of these braids!

Basic Braid- Most people can do this Braid,

Fish Tail Braid- This is a little more difficult but the Video is really helpful!

Lauren Conrad Braid- This is my favorite braid. It is so cute and you can wear it any day!

French Braid- This is a really corny video. Haha best I could do!

Waterfall Braid- I love this braid. Its really popular and pretty hard. I hope this Video helps!

If you have anymore braids you want to learn how to do, you can always look more up on youtube! 

SECOND PART OF THIS POST
People need to seriously STOP killing squirrels while driving!!!!!!!
Today while driving to basketball, I had to see a women kill a squirrel. The poor baby flipped over her car than landed in front of our car squirming around with blood squirting everywhere. I know this post is reallly graphic, BUT STOP KILLING SQUIRRELS! 


Much Love,
Me



1 comment: