Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finally A Makeup Post

Dear Friends,

Finally I am doing a post that involves makeup! The first basic thing you need to know about make up: Brushes can make a HUGE difference in how your makeup turns out. When I was first started to do makeup, I found an article that talked all about brushes and what you need.

From People Style Watch Magazine:
Top Brushes that are Essential in Makeup:
1. A brown brush that is double sided- This can help you shape your eyebrows so that you have no strangely hairs :)
2. An eye shadow brush- There are tons of different kinds of  eye shadow brushes. I suggest one you can use to blend shadows, so like a medium size brush.
3. A blush brush- This is used to put blush on. (clearly haha)  Get one that suits your cheek bone.
4. A foundation brush- A brush can give you a cleaner and better look than using your hands to spread foundation.
5. A powder brush- This can help you BIG TIME avoiding a flakey look powder can sometimes give you.

Brush Care Tips 
From October Issue of People Style Watch
- Wash your brushes once a week
-Use baby Shampoo
- Dry them flat
-Store Upright


Some I am sure most of ya'll are saying "I don't even have brushes this is pointless." Well I promise using good brushes will make a huge diffrence on the results of your makeup! You can find brushes anywhere. Target even has a good selection of brushes! Sonia Kashuk (a designer) has a makeup kit for only 24.99$ at Target! Check it out because it has all the essential plus more!

Much Love,
Me

P.S. WOW! Officially found the greatest site ever! If anybody is looking get something quick online check out http://piperlime.gap.com/ this has everything you could ever need for NO SHIPPING COSTS. They have the CUTEST clothes and I promise you will fall in love with this site. A couple interesting fashion trends coming up are Ponchos! I know that sounds so weird, but they are actually adorable! I saw some in the October issue of People Style Watch and I already have one I am getting! Piperlime has a couple choice of ponchos!

No comments:

Post a Comment