Sunday, October 30, 2011

How To- Makeup

Dear Friends!
Wow I am so sorry I haven't blogged in so long! Thanks to everybody who has told me they like my new "style" of blogging! It means so much! Ok so this post is going to be a quick little "How To" The main purpose of this is to show how you can wear a winged eye liner (click) without making a really dramatic obnoxious makeup statement!
1. The first thing you are going to want to do is put on you eye shadow. For any of you who know that eye shadow doesn't stick on your eyes I would look into a base or primer you put on before using the eye shadow. In my opinion I would use a lighter simple color like silver.
2. Next you want to do a simple winged eye liner. I would use liquid eye liner. A darker color will make your eye pop a little more and brownish color will blend in more. It's really difficult for me to explain how to do a winged liner in writing so here are some youtube videos that I think are most helpful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZNunI4l-TY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB_EEC12eXc
These should help.
3. Next do bottom eyeliner. I usually do a heaver bottom liner because my eye shadow is light.
4.Put on mascara!
This is a quick little How To! Hope it helps!
Much Love,
Me

1 comment: